Monday, October 17, 2016

The inner jail keeper...


or
The reward system that robbed you of your Self... and made you a pig that doesn"t want to fly
As a Jew, I have, firmly rooted, a conviction that I am a chosen one. Not The Chosen One, but A chosen one.

This may be the secret to my attitude that I hear guidance in so many things.

And because I expect guidance, it shows up.

This may be the secret...

It is Monday morning, and of course, the Monday Morning Memo has arrived.

This morning I chose to listen to the memo, instead of reading it.

The memo was dramatized, much like a radio advertising... Radio advertising I haven"t heard in many years.
http://goodies.wizardacademypress.com/MMM161017-RightWay2Criticize.mp3
I was cringing. I hated it. But it made me think:

What people are saying isn"t so much in the words, but it the attitude that is fueling them.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment