Monday, October 17, 2016

Capacities are like doors: they can be closed, they can be open.


Closed door, closed capacity: that is clear. No traffic is possible. Open, that is a whole other ball game: the door can be open anywhere from 1% to 100%

I activated the Unconditional Love capacity: the degree to which the intrinsic Self and the invented, the fake self can interact and bring peace, joy, fulfillment, creativity, curiosity to one"s life.

Watching people, I am more than certain that they think: I"ve done it...

But...

My capacity is 70% open... Not 100%. I have done this activation a 100 times. I have the activator in every glass of water I drink. And in five years I got to 70%.

Matsa, my very first student is at 50%.

And another old student of mine is at 10%.

What is the difference?

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment