Sunday, December 4, 2016

Tai Lopez’s 5 Steps To ‘The Good Life’


I am a coach. But spirituality is a tricky thing: not much action: most things happen on the inside as a result of some shift.

But... but it is only possible to coach someone who is in action.

For decades I tried to coach people who weren"t... and it was a waste of my efforts. Decades. I hated my life... :-(

Finally I wisened up when I myself bought Tai"s program and started to do it.

It was action. Daily or five times a week action. I either did it or didn"t do it. I either paid attention or I didn"t. I was either humble and soaked it up like a sponge, or judged it. I was either growing or shrinking. It had a what and it had a how aspect. Excellent.

I saw that it is the perfect thing for my clients and students to do: do the 67 steps... and then suddenly there will be sense in coaching them.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

1 comment: