Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Change... The hardest thing. Why? Do you really want to change? I didn"t think so.


If you wanted to change... if you actually wanted to change... so your life can change too... where would you make the change?

I just had a conversation with one of my students who shows promise to be able to change.


On a side note: where do I look when I assess who will change and who will not?

I will look at two places:

1. do they argue or offer explanations or excuses when they get feedback from me. Argument, explanations, and excuses are the sign of a foolish person who won"t take feedback, and either won"t change, or will do it to either curry approval from you, or to prove you wrong.
2. An immediate testing tool is the 5-question exercise. If they do it, that is a very good sign that they will be willing to change.


The conversation was about how to behave, what to do when you notice mistakes, mistakes YOU make.
Mistakes are like the fruit on the fruit bearing tree. Symptoms. Show what kind of tree you have...

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment