Saturday, December 17, 2016

What will it take for you to steer your life to the good life? Not what you think!




I don"t want to change you into my vision of you. Rather, I want to motivate you into becoming the person you are capable of becoming.
- Life Mapping (Bill Cohen)


Display and existence. These are two Landmark distinctions.

As I am looking at my students, the biggest missing is not intelligence, not diligence, it is these two distinctions.

I am still doing the preparation series for the mapping your life, or lifemapping workshop: I want you to come and do the work, instead of listening to me doing teaching.

Every learning is 5% input, and 95% you doing what you need to do, practicing it, using it, putting it into action.

So this is what these distinction and the article about: the 95%.

Both distinctions, display and existence, are a way to counter your narrow cone of vision.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment