Sunday, December 18, 2016

Just asking the question... What is it I don"t know? What is it I don"t see? will guide you


Preamble: You can follow me down the rabbit hole. You can do it... The only question is: will you think it worth your while?
I know I have said it before, lots of times, but I will say it again, but slightly differently this time. So bear with me: the reward will be unbelievable!

When something isn"t working, there is something you don"t know.

Said in another way:

When something isn"t working (the way you expected it to work), you can be sure that there is something you don"t know or can"t see.

Now, when you hear this sentence, you will never think about your mindset. You"ll never think that your thinking is wrong. That your life philosophy is wrong.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment