Friday, December 9, 2016

Your life expectancy and your vibration are connected, but how?


I don"t know about you, but I have always thought that my food should be my medicine, and my medicine should be my food.

And this is mostly how it was for our ancestors... or more precisely: the more their food provided enough nutrients the more our ancestors thrived.

And the same is true for animals. People who raise animals, or take care of animals for a living, for their livelihood, know this.

Animals need nutrients they cannot always find in the right combination in nature... and they get sick or they die.

It makes economical (money) sense to keep the animals healthy: no money in a sick or dead animal...

I have learned this more than 20 years ago.

Then it took me 20 years to really do enough about it for it to matter for my own health.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment