Thursday, December 22, 2016

Working on the thing you want, directly, is a mistake...


The same faulty thinking, the same thinking that makes you not do things that don"t directly produce money, or the results you seek, the same thinking that makes you a chef with no food in the pantry, is what keeps your relationships empty, and causes your vibration to remain low.

I was just looking at a post of mine: an Osho talk.

He says: Allow Silence to Grow

It triggered a distaste in my mouth. I published that article and I am suddenly knocking it? WTF, right?
But there is a reason... I have changed. I see things that even just a week ago could not see
I have to confess something: I am reading a book, called "Feelings" and inadvertently it has knocked my vibration up a notch. How? Why? It managed to put me in touch with some feelings I have been protecting myself from.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment