Friday, December 9, 2016

I need your help... I am undecided


The 67 steps coaching is a really good program, but I have a few people who bought it and it is not a good match for them. They are not doing the work.

I am looking at some options:

1. let them go
2. offer them something that has proven itself to create amazing results and transfer their subscription and coaching to that.

What am I talking about? What is the "thing" that has proven itself to create amazing results?

Four years ago I created and ran a program, called the Second Phase Activators.

It ran, if I remember correctly, for 20 weeks... Four sessions a week.

People who graduated from it have such a solid foundation, spiritual foundation, that I can count on them to bounce back from any adversity.

Why? How?

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment