Saturday, December 3, 2016

There is no hurry on the creative plane...


Wallace D. Wattles said that. One Hundred years ago. ((To get access on my site to the book The Science of Getting Rich (audiobook and pdf) you either need to be in the 67 steps, be a paying subscriber, or be registered in the What"s the Truth About you webinars

or if you want to have access to a lot of good stuff, go here http://www.yourvibration.com/subscribers))

Of course he was mistaken in 70% of what he said; your thoughts do not create, etc. and yet. The 30% is worth its weight in gold.

I have been practicing being on the creative plane: no hurry, no competition, no scarcity, you can"t miss anything... Not easy to stay on it... wasn"t even easy to "climb" on it.

It"s been the best thing ever happened to my life.

I see it even clearer by observing my students who are always in a hurry.

Tai has this "patient-impatient" and "impatient-patient" going, and I have to admit that it goes right over my head... just like his PACE categories... but I completely get that if you start anything with the idea that it is going be fast, that it is going to be easy, you are going to make mistakes, and you are going to run out of steam.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment