Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Is there an emotional guidance system the way Esther Hicks teaches it?


Let"s consider the possibility that Esther Hicks indeed is connected to some knowledge, some energy, and attempts to translate it to "English". Meaning symbols... words.

Given her level of consciousness, her level of vibration (170), her level of accurate knowledge of how things work (3% accuracy), wisdom would have to get lost in the translation.

I have a personal example of what happens. In 1973 or so, I had a live-in boy friend who was writing his dissertation for his degree. He was a Philosophy major.

He wrote about Hegel, a German Philosopher.

I was a good typist, so I volunteered to type up his thesis as he was writing it. He would write at night, I would type up the previous night"s portion in the evening.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment