Sunday, July 21, 2013

NEW: Want to have a purpose in life, be fulfilled, satisfied, happy? This article is for you...

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/nepal_rooster-300x216.jpg
the rooster and the dog taleOne of the distinctions is the question: where are you looking to get guidance.

As you can see, distinctions are not keen on answers, they are keen on you looking. They return you to the present where you are forced to look...

I just spent an hour with a client. In the beginning of the hour I acknowledged him for something he is really good at. His reaction surprised me, and it took me a long time to get the dynamic; he said: "ooh hoo, I am in trouble..."

To me it didn't make sense, but after a long time reflecting, I recognized what was going on: if he is good, and someone recognizes it, that may mean that he will need to continue being good.

It is completely counter-intuitive to me, a producer, but, as most people are not producers, it was normal to him, and it may be normal to you.

It is the classic case of the dog and the rooster, that I have tried to tell... unfortunately this may not be a common "story" because I didn't find a version of it on the Internet.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment