Saturday, September 3, 2016

Methods of getting unstuck... not your garden variety advice


Methods of getting unstuck... If you know you are stuck... in a rut, a behavior, in a cycle, in a predictable outcome, or on a plateau



Method one: What is my context that is keeping me stuck? Who am I being?
or said in another way: who am I being that is not in alignment with the Original Design...with the intention of the Soul, which is the part of me that comes from the Original Design?

The Original Design has one main distinction: what is your desire?

Is your desire for yourself (or your group) alone? Do others, outside of yourself or your group benefit if you receive what you desire?

Desire for yourself alone is the only negative energy in the Universe. And nothing, no charitable thought, feeling, or action balances it out.
Want to learn more? Want some coaching? The next "recap" session, supposedly on Friday, September 9 at 4 pm (Maybe I should push it to Saturday?) will be about this skill... and outlook... get what you desire in a way that it benefits everyone...




CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment