Thursday, September 8, 2016

Want a world of positive energy? A world on the side of Life?


I am sick to my stomach...

Why? Because people are unaware of the balance of "power" inside them... because people are trying to "give" from ego, thinking they are spreading positive energy in the world.

I am reading a book on Kabbalistic Astrology.

The most important thing, for me, in the book is that unless you have a high enough vibration, you are NOT connected to all-of-it, The Force, Source, or whatever you want to call it, and everything you say, thinking it is positive energy, is instead spreading negative energy.

When I look back at my life, I can see that the turning point was when I first distinguished for myself the duality of desire: desire for the self alone vs. desire for the sake of sharing.

Before that I thought that sharing is always positive energy... and the results in my life were obvious: I was not liked. I gave an awful lot, so much it hurt, and yet nothing came back to me.

I was not receiving energy from the Universe.

So I gave more. I tried to grease the wheels of the Universe... nothing.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment