Friday, September 16, 2016

Ignorance in health matters is killing you


((No, that amazingly flexible lady isn"t me: I was never that flexible, not even when I was in kindergarten, or ballet)) I don"t know if I have the right to talk about ignorance about health... in this particular area... because I have been ignorant for a long time now, myself.

Before I moved here, where I live now, I used to go to the gym or a personal trainer 2-3 times a week.

In my younger, school years I was an athlete, a gymnast, a swimmer, and in the past 13 years I was counting on the muscles I developed over the years... and... here is the ignorance, I didn"t comprehend that my muscles atrophied.

But... saving grace, I have a community center at the bottom of the hill, and they have a weekly seniors exercise class: to prevent falling...

It started this past Tuesday, and decided to go.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment