Saturday, September 17, 2016

I almost screwed up the date completely... almost.


I am talking about the timing of the Big Power... coming down. But how did it happen? How could I screw up like this?

OK, fair enough. Let"s look how...

I didn"t do enough research and the power has been already coming down like there is no tomorrow.
This article is a tad meandering... you need to just walk with me to get the benefit. If you do, you"ll like it. If you don"t: you"ll hate it. Don"t tell me I didn"t warn you!
I didn"t sleep a wink last night. I was in bed, but not sleeping. The energy was so strong. Now I am starting to understand while, like clockwork, some nights I am so full of energy I can"t sleep... This is new to me too...

On the positive side: The big energy will still be coming down at 7 pm tonight full force, but... but only for 15 minutes. And for another day somewhat weaker... but still much stronger than on a "normal" day. It may even be lucky: just like the energy was too much for me... it may be way too much for you... But as I said in my email: you need to grow your cup... so you can get more energy.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment