Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Can you become astute? And if you can... how?



This article deals with what it is that you need to become astute, or even just to become a candidate for me to activate astute as a DNA capacity for you...
One of the invaluable benefits I gained from the 67 steps is the idea to consider getting tired in the noonish hours a signal that it is time to lie down and read.

This midday break disrupts the societal pull to do the useful, the purposeful, the goal-oriented stuff... that makes us dull, dutiful, and lopsided... boring.

I have a timer that turns on the light in my bedroom at 5:30 am and then turns it off at 7 am. I wake up and get up during that time. Why such range? Why don"t I use a sound alarm that scares the light out of me?

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment