Thursday, September 29, 2016

What seed are you growing?


Being able to be with what isn"t nice, what isn"t pretty, what isn"t pleasant, what is risky... facing the truth, facing the tiger

I had a webinar today. It was my regular monthly public webinar... but this time I wanted to show how to measure your food and supplements... so you don"t depend on me for all your answers.

I had to use my webcam, obviously, to show what I needed to show, for muscle testing is highly physical.

I look the way I look... not well groomed, I have a barber buzz-cut my hair, it is thinning, no makeup... and I had to stare at my reflection the whole time.

I don"t even look in the mirror, not even once a day.

I didn"t like the way I looked, but that is how I look.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment