Friday, September 16, 2016

The connection between how you feel and the level of your deep curiosity factor


The connection between misery and the level of your deep curiosity factor

I am reading the book "Curious" and I am looking at curiosity waxing and waning in my life, in different periods.

I am in the intensely curious phase. I am able to look at things that I don"t like, and I am seeing those things in a wide field of neutral or maybe even positive things... insignificant dot in the big picture.
ac
The same things, in my incurious phases would drive me nuts, or depressed... maybe even suicidal. Or on a fixing campaign... ranting and raving.

Curiosity seems to be the factor that stands out the most between my miserable periods and my periods of life that are OK or maybe even enjoyable.

There are two types of curiosity, as I can see it:

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment