Thursday, September 15, 2016

Yet another article about your ignorance in the area of health and fitness... What is killing you?


If I wanted to be popular, I would write about your weight, your money, or your love life.

But being popular is very overrated: it means being exposed to the dumb, ignorant, curiosity seeker... and thank you, I am not interested.

So I hope this article reaches at least a handful who isn"t that...

I like to believe that I am well rounded, inquisitive, curious, and well read...

And today I had to find out that in some regards I am as clueless and ignorant as most people.

I stumbled upon a movie, Consumed, that shook me to my core...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB5EBFUwaw0

That was a 10-minute little part... but please...Watch the full 84 minute documentary... it is well worth your time

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment