Monday, September 5, 2016

Quantum Physics says: reality is what you believe it to be... And belief is a choice


Sometimes I get really lucky. And if I am ready, prepared, open, and eager for the gift, I can get it, harvest it, and life becomes brighter, by a lot. Clearer... by a lot.

This is what happened to me this morning.

I got up at 5:20. The other option was to sleep another hour and a half... and oversleep... So I got up. Better sleep less than more (read my Depression article to see why.)

Chilly morning... sweater and pants, big glass of Energized Water... I am ready for my email... And no, I don"t stretch, I don"t exercise, I don"t meditate... I go to my email and connect. Connect to All-of-it and to my people.

The first email is from a woman who is disappointed in me because I didn"t provide her with love, and warmth, and appreciation of how great she is. Hm.

This email is the inspiration for today"s post... because it reveals something that I have never written about, and you probably have never heard distinguished before.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment