Thursday, May 11, 2017

How some questions you ask will determine your whole life, the moment you answer them


This morning I have been experiencing an emotional roller coaster... as I am cycling through tens of people as I accidentally connect to them. Some gurus, Murakami, his wife, a marketing guru, my next door neighbor, my brother, some students, a site visitor from Hungary, my architecture school friend.

I can feel my face, my mouth... and I can recognize the micro expressions and identify them.

And then, of course, the emotions of my own reaction to their internal state... judgment, compassion, pity, sympathy... I don"t with my life to my worst enemy.

I could write an article, a whole article, about each of them, but I"ll write about a word that screwed up countless lives... and probably still is.

As you know, a large period of my life I was an architect. Architecture school, in Hungary, is something you choose after high school, and it"s a five year study, every person takes the exact same classes.

The favorite or dreaded word of an architecture student was "talented" or "not talented".

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment