Friday, May 19, 2017

You need to ask this question: Are you Frank or Matt when it comes to your Self-Actualization: Becoming all you can be...



I am republishing this article from four years ago... because even though it doesn"t say "fixed mindset" and "growth mindset" it is about that...

Frank and Matt... the two archetypes of seekers in all areas of life. relationship seekers, weight loss, prosperity, mindset, spirituality... seekers are seekers!
I got an email in my inbox from a marketing teacher of mine today.

I liked the subject line. I followed the link. I found a fascinating article.

It is about marketing, or better said, two types of marketers, two types of seekers of success, one is "Frank" the other is "Matt".

Frank and Matt are two different types of marketers. But...

The idea of Frank and Matt fits "seekers" to a T. Seekers are exactly matching the two types, they are like Frank and Matt: grabbing for a quick fix or building a path... so I want you to put aside your distaste for marketing and business, and I want you to go over to that site and read it. I mean read every freaking" word on it. Map it on yourself. See yourself. Get justified or find out how and why you have been mislead.


CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment