Sunday, May 7, 2017

If you don"t know how to be a queen, you don"t know how to be. Anything.


This is a bold statement. After all there are not many queens.

Maybe you say: oh, I am an actress, I can behave like a queen.

But behavior is not being. Being is through and through.

I watched the BBC series, "The Crown" a few months ago. I loved it.

My favorite scene was where the Queen Mother spends some rest and recreation time on a stormy seaside place in Scotland as a guest of a couple. They visit with a castle owner there, and the Queen Mother is interested in buying the castle.

The gentleman doesn"t recognize the Queen Mother, who used to be queen. She doesn"t enlighten him.

A few days later, when a messenger meets up with them on the shore, he realizes who he was dealing with.

The person to watch is the Queen Mother. Not a muscle in her face moved.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment