Friday, May 26, 2017

Teaching you to climb the Tree of Life... how I do it nowadays


Yesterday I downloaded the Days of Power energy. The "skies" open up at precise times and the energy that is available can be channeled if someone is able to go close enough, and if someone is brave enough to use themselves as a pipe to concentrate the energy for someone else"s benefit.

That is what I do in the Days of Power energy downloads.

There is a part of this though, that I want to talk about, because there is something to learn from it.

Humans, on the Tree of Knowledge, see change as a series of instant changes, like the cuts in a movie. Now I am here, now I am there.
But in reality, things don"t just jump from here to there... even the brain cannot switch as fast as the movie.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment