Sunday, May 7, 2017

Why your brain doesn"t make you a winner... Or is your brain to blame?


I just had one of the most productive Sunday Rant call ((This call can be bought. It will set you back by 20 bucks, and may move you forward, if you are ready, by thousands. Because it is so good...

I don"t sell it to just anyone. Why? Because the call is totally uncensored... it"s a private call. If you want it, email me, and I"ll send you a payment link, if you are someone I trust enough to have it.

These are the calls where most of my growth begins... and where most of my growth is documented. Without them there would be no articles, and without them I would be angry or depressed: I manage to shift myself out of my justified and justifiable moods in these calls.

Pure genius... most of the calls.)) ever... and I just finished the third book in the Freak series, Think Like a Freak.

Because it is about thinking, and because it is about frames it is right up our alley at this point in time.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment