Friday, May 12, 2017

A piece of the vibration puzzle just fell into place


Today was one of those days where the plenty resulted in only confusion and nothing got finished. ((
http://evp-50116959de4b9-dd521b5ed563ee25508422182c681a30.s3.amazonaws.com/BarrySchwartzTED.mp4
))

I started four articles, and ran out of steam, or focus, or attention after half a page or 120 words.

I was a lot like you... lol.

Anyway, when nothing goes well, then the best thing to do is to go out for a walk, or in my case, climbing the steps. Some call this "changing the state", or you could call it: changing the field inside which life is happening. So...

67 steps audio on my ears, I merrily walked down the steps, 160 steps, 20 cm high each, 3200 cm, not a high hill, about 10-11 stories high. 110 feet or so...

I turn around at the end at the bottom and start the climb. That"s when I ran into this guy who I see on the steps occasionally. I stopped him to ask how many times he climbs, and found out he climbs the steps 7 times at a clip, 3-4 times a week.

I do it once a day... and it "cripples" me... lol.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment