Monday, May 29, 2017

Seeing... one of the Metaskills that will raise your vibration


I am reading the Metaskills book.

I am reading it for you and for me.

This book has given me a big insight... and ultimately a breakthrough, though we shall see...

OK, let me start at the beginning.

Most books are either easy or difficult to read. Why? I just found out.

This book, the Metaskills was alternating between easy to read and difficult to read.

At some point it felt like thick mud I needed to wade through.
Why? I had no idea how what he was talking about was connecting to what the book was supposedly about.
I am nearly certain that this happens to you often. The thought is "What does this have to do with the price of tea in China?" or some other dismissive thought.


CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment