Saturday, May 27, 2017

How your health number, the number of spiritual capacities, and your earning power are connected?


Warning: read the footnotes!
One of my students in my coaching program taught me something today that I could not see before.

Every student of mine has had one or more health consultations with me, where I muscle tested their supplementation, their eating style and the foods that work best for their body. ((The biggest growth happened for people with the Separator eating style, by the way. I have to eat that way myself... ))

They also had to set up their water energizer system.

This particular student had her session a long time ago (in October of last year), but she didn"t make the changes I suggested. She kept emailing me with her doubts: can I trust that these are the foods I can eat?
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment