Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Change vs. Becoming. Fixing vs. Becoming... the dead end paths away from raising your vibration


The Mindset book is the perfect accompaniment to the Reclaim coaching program, and the From Upset To Communication course ((you can by the recordings of this course... email me if you are interested)) where we learn the fields inside which all of life plays out.

I have questions coming at me that shed light to misunderstanding of what this work is about. What the course is about. What the program is about.

I have asked for this type of questions. I have asked my student to share with me what they are getting, so I can see where they are off... where I was off... what it is that is misconstrued, misunderstood, or not understood in what I teach... It was a great idea, because unless I know what you got, I can"t help you.

It won"t be easy to share it, so please advance to me some compassion: I am walking on some uncharted territories.
1. You may feel, together with some of my students, that it is all about removing the upset, removing the disagreements, removing all confrontation, including how hard, how difficult it is to do something.
Hi Sophie,

I"ve re-listened the call and here"s what I got up to now about fields (if I got it :) :

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment