Monday, May 8, 2017

Does what you know prevent you from learning anything useful?


It"s Monday. I woke up rested, and sore... I slept 9 hours.

My mail box had coaching stuff and the Monday Morning memo.

They were all in sync: all the coaching stuff was about letting go... and in a roundabout way, the Monday Morning memo as well. The memo is here with my adjustments to my own wording...
Roy Williams wrote this today in his Monday Morning memo. Crossing out is by me...
Negotiable or Non-negotiable?
What do you value?
Are there things for which you would be willing to suffer humiliation, rejection, and financial loss? These are your deep core values, your non-negotiables. It"s important that you know what they are.

A person without non-negotiables is a person without passion a Self.

But it"s also important to know your negotiables.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment