Saturday, May 6, 2017

The secret of life is to be alive, feel alive, look alive, act alive...



This life, which had been the tomb of his virtue and of his honour, is but a walking shadow; a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
As you know we are doing an experimental communication course right now. Six participants, as different as they can be.

Experimental course means that I invent what to do from what is developing.

The course happens, seemingly, in the classroom, but really the course happens in the participants" life.

Last night I didn"t sleep, though in bed, lights turned off, until 3 am because I was pondering this. I was pondering talking to an ex teacher of mine, of my favorite courses I have ever done in Landmark in my nearly 30 years of participating there.


CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment