Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Why when you acknowledge the source of a good thing raises your TLB score?


When I ask a question, either on the phone or on a webinar, I feel where the person I am asking is looking for an answer.

99% of the time the person is looking in their head. As if that were the only place to look.

When I ask people if they ever knew the answer to my question, they don"t hesitate to tell me that no, they had never met the question or the answer. And yet... they look in their mind.

I have had this question for some time: what made me have a high TLB that is getting higher all the time. Because if I knew that, I would be able to teach it. ((toughening up hasn"t been the answer!))

I didn"t go into my head for it. I knew I didn"t know the answer. In fact, I am probably the first person to ask this question.

I patiently waited for the answer to come to me. Dressed in disguise... but come anyway.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment