Tuesday, April 18, 2017

If you can understand it, it is probably not true, or it is not the whole truth


This is part 2 of the article "The crucial difference between people who are on the top and you"

I will start with a confession: this is new knowledge. I myself have been part of the "not on the top" people...

Let me explain what happened.

About a month ago I read an article that had a list of 20 books that Charlie Munger recommends.

I measured Charlie Munger"s overall intelligence at 150. And decided that he probably knows something that I don"t. Both Warren Buffet and Bill Gates say that he is the smartest person they know... so who am I to not want to learn from him.

But instead of learning from what he says (you"ll see why later in this article), I decided to learn from where he learns from.

We have been doing the same in the 67 steps coaching...

So I promptly ordered four of the books on his book list, and started to read.


CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment