Monday, April 17, 2017

The crucial difference between people who are on the top and you. Part 1


I slept till 7 today. That is two hours past my normal wakeup time.

I had a dream till the moment I opened my eyes. Lots of smart people to talk to in the dream, so I was hanging around longer than usual. Warren Buffet, Charlie Munger, Bill Gates, Michael Jordan...

I wasn"t looking for answers, I was looking. And I got some answers.

I was curious to see how they were that they could go so far in wealth, success. In fame.

One of the most important thing I saw is that they didn"t try. Didn"t try to understand things. There was no forcing. No violence.

When I watch you, you have two modes: you try and give up.
Trying is forceful. It is violence.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment