Wednesday, April 26, 2017

High vibration - low vibration: what does it really signify? What does it really mean?


Everyone wants to have their vibration measured. But they don"t know how to measure vibration, and they don"t know what the number they get means.

This is an old article that is as relevant today as it was when I wrote it. It clarifies what low vibration, high vibration is, and how to raise your vibration...

I woke up late today. I could recall my dream. It was nightmarish, but it was a guidance dream. A first in a long long time.

I was in a mental hospital, in Hungary, talking to my psychiatrist; young,innocent, pregnant, terrified of me.

I was explaining that we all have a dark side, as long as the light source is outside of ourselves. She asked: even a sheet of paper has a dark side? Yes, no matter how thin paper is it has a dark side.

Slice it even thinner... but...

No matter how thinly you slice the paper, it will still have a dark side and a light side.

That was the dream... the rest of the guidance happened while I was sitting in the cold room on the edge of my bed... the only way to have no dark side is to be the Light.

Which means...

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment