Wednesday, April 19, 2017

How we spend our days is of course how we spend our lives...


I am reading a book, The One Thing. Tai recommended it, so I had been resisting.

But like most of the book Tai recommends, it does have a kernel of gold... Maybe more than one kernel.

One of these is what he says about will power. Quite fascinating and very useful.
He says, that just like glycogen, brain food for thinking, will power uses energy, food, and can be depleted.
I don"t rely on will power, because about a year ago I started to reorganize my life to habitually do the things that serve me, and remove the opportunities for doing things that don"t serve me.

It did take will power to establish the habits, but I did it one at a time, and one at a time it was easier to see that the new habits served me.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment