Saturday, April 8, 2017

How the rich think. I didn"t say what? I didn"t say what they believe? I said how...


Custom diet plan... versus a plan off the rack.
I want to do more Health Consultations. So I have been reading emails in my spam folder for ideas what hooks people... Spammers, marketeers know how you think and therefore they know how to hook you.
I found this subject line: "Custom diet plan..." and I contemplated using it. A custom diet plan, this is what I give people, will cost you. But unlike custom made clothes, this will not cost you much more than a diet plan off the rack, in fact on the long run, it will cost you less.
But here is the interesting thing: even when someone comes to me for a health consultation, they quickly return to their lives and do what they have always done: chasing mirages. Chasing quick fixes. Chasing a fix. ((Just as in clothes... they go back to frumpy, they go back to buying stuff at the whim of the moment... stuff that makes no difference.))
But why? What is the difference between clients that do well with the diet and clients who do well for a while, but then go back to almost the way they were?
This is what I am examining in this article. It"s long, be forewarned.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment