Friday, April 14, 2017

What is the dynamics of hate? What is the real cause of hate?


I know, I know. All you positive thinkers don"t even want to accept that there is hate. Because you so hate negativity, right? From joking aside, listen up.
If you want love, you need to be intimately familiar with hate. If you want peace you need to be intimately familiar with hate. If you want good: you need to know evil more than the evil person.
You won"t get tainted. It doesn"t stick. Nothing that is not yours will stick to you.
But if you hate covering it up with sticky sweetness... this article will help you see the dynamic, and stop it at its root.
So, here it goes:

From time to time, some incident triggers me to get bummed out. I don"t even have to be present... I can just think it... lol.

Yesterday I measured a person who had an attachment. I removed the attachment, because I was already connected to her. Her vibration jumped to 260. The highest vibration of a person ever coming to me.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment