Thursday, April 6, 2017

Hemp kernels... the perfect food that"s also tasty


I don"t remember why I first bought hemp seeds but I did... and ate a tablespoonful here and there. Last September, I think...

It made no noticeable difference. I guess the hulled seeds and little bits of hull staying in the mix didn"t make it that appetizing. Had to brush my teeth after it... the kernels stuck to my teeth.

But when about a month ago I found out that coffee was going to kill me, lol, I was looking for something that could help. I wanted to go back to drinking tea, but I can"t drink tea without milk. And tea without milk also tests too acidic for me. That was also the problem with coffee. I have a sensitive stomach and a damaged esophagus.

So I looked for information on how to make almond milk at home, and found out that hulled hemp seeds made great hemp milk... Tested it and lo and behold, they do. Much smoother and richer than almonds.

And because I am a tea addict, I am drinking a godawful lot of hemp milk with my tea... and I am getting better. Healthier. Stronger. Younger looking. My wrinkles are smoothing out, which I didn"t much care about, but others do.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment