Thursday, April 13, 2017

This won"t be my first experiment that either succeeds or not. Either prove or disprove a theory.


We live in a culture that wants answers, certainty, security, and abhors uncertainty. We live in a culture that we want instant results... and we act accordingly.
So my work doesn"t appeal to many people, because I am an experimenter.
I ask questions and then I test them... Every question is a theory. A theory that needs to be proven or disproved, if possible.
This, about Tinnitus, won"t be my first experiment that either succeeds or not. Either prove or disprove a theory. (The theory is that a break in your "energy body" will show up, to me, a true empath, as a pullable cord, attachment, and if I pull it, the noise in the ear will stop.)
A theory is just that... an idea that may be true. Arguments won"t decide it. Only experiments.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment