Thursday, April 27, 2017

I am still working on kindness. And will continue until I get good at it.


By the way, this is exactly how I "dealt with" the tens of spiritual capacities in the past 30 plus years: "chew" on one until I got all the juice out of it.

Spiritual capacities are a lot like a language: with each new one a whole new world, a whole new understanding becomes available. A whole new person. A whole new way of looking at the world.

I"ve read somewhere that schizophrenia and speaking several languages are intimately connected: the new language brings about as much change as if you were had grown a new personality... They probably should have written: multiple personality disorder... Disorder smisorder... Bah.

I am speaking about the miraculous switching ability of perspective, of understanding... the capacity underlying kindness. Where at a moment"s notice the "kind" person moves their perspective to include the place from where the other is speaking. Or in the parlance of the Partnership Course, they can change the field inside which to listen.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment