Thursday, April 27, 2017

When we talk about fields of communication, we actually talk about energy fields.




When we talk about fields of communication, we actually talk about energy fields.

They look innocent, but they are energy fields... and some things can happen in an energy field, and others can"t.

You have a "homepage", that, in my experience, is predictable by your soul correction plus your Zodiac sign.

Why? I don"t know. My guess is that those are energy fields too.

What is an energy field? I"ll repeat what I have said three lines above: some things can happen in an energy field, and others can"t.

I know this is way beyond rational, and way beyond what any sane person would be willing to see... but lots of evidence points to the fact that fields are energy fields, and they are obvious from what can and what cannot happen inside them.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment