Thursday, April 20, 2017

I got scared this morning. My stomach is still in a knot...


Something interesting happened to me this morning: I got scared.

What"s so interesting about that, Sophie? Good question. I don"t normally get scared. Last I got scared when Trump got elected. That was four months ago. That was also interesting. ((That is my "invented" attitude about life: it"s interesting. A lot like a bug. You can say "ugh", or you can say "interesting" and then observe it. I choose to do the second. It"s helped me be even keeled and undisturbed, so attitude is a keeper.))

You can say that I get scared twice, maybe three times a year... nowadays.

So what happened that scared me this time was a request to "read" someone"s vibration. Not the whole ten measurements, the starting point measurements, just their vibration. That is always a warning sign, by the way. It means, I feel, that there is no curiosity, it is just checking ME against what they KNOW.

Of the 10 measurements the vibration is the least useful and you have the least amount of chance to effect directly. So when someone only asks for that, my warning signals go off... Either they are too stupid, or too arrogant to know what is up.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment