Sunday, October 4, 2015

When you lose sight of the big picture of your life... A follow up to the cycles article


This is follow-up to the Cycles of life article, aka the depression article.



The biggest picture is so big, that your whole life fits in there, with every aspect of it.

For example health: the reason to be healthy so you can accomplish YOUR big picture. No heath, no energy, no big picture.

You need to ask the question: what do I want to use my life for? Your big picture is up to you. But beware that if it is too big, or inauthentic, you will cause yourself suffering.

As I wrote in an earlier post this week, I have been depressed. I have lost the reason to live.

While I was writing the article, I managed to dispel the pitch black darkness, but I was still hovering over and above depression, so I wasn"t quite back in loving life, yet.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment