Thursday, October 22, 2015

Updated: Humility: What Is It And Why Should You Have It? Is Being Humble Meek? Powerless? Stupid? Get Ready To Be Surprised!


Sometimes guidance comes from a student or client request.

Today I heard from a long time client who never managed to go from a to be... despite of the many courses she came to.

She had a difficult time accessing an activator, part of the Second Phase Activators (I downloaded more than 100 activators in that course!). I checked and she was right, somehow the video got corruteed in the more than three years it was moved around...

I listened to it and it dawned on me that without activating humility, of course you"ll never learn anything. Anything new, I mean.

Here is the article I wrote at the time, and in the meantime I am trying to rescue that video: given that it is the cornerstone of all learning, all growth, all evolution, all raising your vibration, if necessary, I"ll dedicate another webinar to the topic...

In the meantime, here is the "oldie but goodie" articleOn Humility

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#PlanetaryAscension, #UnconditionalLoveActivator

No comments:

Post a Comment