Tuesday, October 27, 2015

What you see will give you your mood, your emotions, and your actions... what do you see?


When I find an issue that a student is struggling or not dealing well with, I often write an article.

The issue here, I guess, is universal. It has two parts:

you can"t see the big picture, the forest, for the trees.
you are not good, practiced, skillful at taking advantage of the practices I have taught.

A student of mine has a daughter. The daughter decided to join the swim team. She is 13 years old. The only person who can take her to her swimming is my student.

And although it is great that the daughter wants to do something that she likes, it takes a chunk of time out of the mother"s "me" time.

So a good news is threatening to become a burden. Tell me if you haven"t had to deal with a similar issue... I used to be someone for whom even having a date was a burden... lol. Going out to eat was a burden.
It is human to be hard to please.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment