Monday, October 19, 2015

Your invisible heroes... a guidance from fiction: books, movies, plays


I read today"s Monday Morning Memo, as usual, and it made me look. (())

Who are my favorite fictional characters?

At first I looked at the ones that weren"t supposed to survive, weren"t supposed to succeed, because they paralleled my own life experience.

But their influence on the multitudes was minimal, because they were about themselves, or maybe about one other person... and I saw that I have grown beyond that path. I have grown beyond the little Chinese boy"s character, my favorite as a child. I have grown beyond the deaf and blind yet dutiful character of Helen Keller, another favorite character of mine from childhood. I have even grown beyond "Socrates", the orphan boy that became the Peaceful warrior in Dan Millman"s books. The little girl in the movie "King of Masks" or BianLian. that you can watch in the subscribers" area of my site.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#ExpandingHumanBeing

No comments:

Post a Comment