Friday, October 9, 2015

True or false: "You have to believe that you can succeed to succeed"?


The teaching that you have to believe that you can succeed is utter b.s.

This teaching has been the secret to more failures than anything else I can find.


You see, you cannot force yourself to believe anything that you don"t believe.


In addition to that, your actions do NOT come from your beliefs, do not even come from your thoughts, they come from a place much deeper than that.

For example, I am your perfect pessimist: I never believe I can do it. I never believe that I will succeed.

But... I am not waiting for my beliefs to change, I do what I need to do, whether I believe I will succeed, or even that I am doing the right thing.




Now, why is this stupid lie taught? Because it makes you sheep... Or conversely, it makes you overconfident.

By the way, all Dark Side suggestions, or emotions are designed to make you sheep.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment