Thursday, October 1, 2015

When you are looking for and find things to be unhappy about... always angry...


I have a student who seems to be looking for reasons to be unhappy, angry, frustrated. And not surprisingly she finds something. Always.

She is working on her health and well-being, and part of that is to document every breakfast, lunch and dinner time what she eats, what she drinks, what she does, what she feels like, and whether she had a bowel movement or not. These are all indicators of her well-being and progress.

This morning I realized something: her diary says: bowel movement: small. She doesn"t say: bowel movement: yes (or no, whatever is the case.) No she says: small.

This realization lead me to look back and see that she wants to find something she can be unhappy about.

Now, this is actually very familiar to me. Bear with me, a lot of you have this, and if you can see it, you can do something about it.

I"ll share my story later, let me first distinguish the mechanism:

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment